Sunday, July 17, 2005

018

You can never get sick of the unique beauty of a tree. Snobs of leisure, working on their serves. Id, to ego, through Christ (?), and back again. He couldn’t get his head out of her ass. We bob futilely, like fruits in the water/Halloween eve. The small service bungalow, was silent. He tried to light a cigarette, but couldn’t, just couldn’t. Right now, we’re extremely empty/blank, but just you, wait… “Is it a fire?,” she asked, stupidly. Stay away from psychopath’s. Basically, we cannot have what we want (it’s just… there are no possibilities).. The one I loved is married, now (not to me). There is a pallor of sheer horror, hanging over me. Someday, you’ll see what I meant. I am in no way, like you. Find the recipe. They know what you did! Fiddle with a figlet. I want to be forgiven, before it’s too late (don’t be a queer). We’re going to discuss the passion, right now. Rub olive oil on all your private parts. Shall we discuss Jesus Christ, and his circus of the stars? It was just another killer, wearing rubber gloves. The only thing she could think of, in such a state, was sex. You’d better not act all hot shot, after this. But, what does intercourse, feel like? Half the damn class raised their hands. Take your easy answers, and shove them. The myth is transversing me, wholly. Flopping and floundering gets old, real fast. Surrender to God? Never! It all stinks, like an overturned locker room. It’ll hit you, nail you, wreck you, ruin you (this)! See: million, one in a… where are the greek festival storyboards? Small towns, cross sections, broad spectrums… Homecoming (for the homeless). Sieve it on, downward. Remain infatuated, do not “go for it.” This’ll be the one (just watch). Kalamazoo melted away into nothing. It’s just like the preamble. Drunk on the train (so much guilt). Visible tension, no release, we don’t hold on tightly enough. Drown in the Bible, with all the other miserable fuck’s. We went from keen to screwy, quick. Be leery (very). Raid a balloon factory, take souveniers. Ingrid, in the background (no clue). Perhaps, we are determined by our preferences. Examples abound, as to that. Wipe my ass, with your face (they ran from the room after that one). Harm was done, by all that learning that we underwent. The sun is coming up over the chicken store, again. My immaturity is very unfashionable. You may have written yourself, off (indeed). The rag was used. Reveal and expose, the secrets. Eggshell walking, Egyptian themed parties, milk the two way horsey ride. We’re in the debris. Plop down, invent a meaning, make it up. The fist (TKO). To just, sort of, round things out a little bit, I came around the bend. These are the cruelty fairgrounds. We’ll fuck it up, after the big break. Smell your own car. Are you a meat, or vegetable? Be open to interpretation. Paint only the smearing. Man-boy, in the womens shoes! The dress also fit? Some being, with a penis and a vagina, came out of the bushes, and ran into that grove of spruce tree’s. Take hold of it, now. Get a little bit greasy. I approximate Egypt. The United States will be Communist, within fifty years. I’ll prove to those SOB’s, that I can do more than sit in a swivel chair for minimum wage. So much hope (so damn foolish). The mind does not exist. The leader was a scientist (what kind?). Get the knack of it, and you’re in the money (but it doesn’t quite work out that way). We were then harmed, both physically, and psychicly. Here comes winter, yet again (an intangible depression). Whatever you do, make it be splendid? This has meaning, this means something (in relation to, the tank). She only likes (mates with) her own kind, and that kind, are the right. Drowning in some cosmic bullshit, but still lookin’ ‘em in the eye. The down’s are more noticeable/notable, than the up’s. I swear, that all he ever said was, “won’t somebody please, help me?” The moaning in the old folk’s home, used to keep her up at night. She was itsy bitsy, svelte and sexy. Why don’t we just decide to get high, and forget? It was the emotional math (no, no, I never quit drinking), that set us off on the wrong foot. He went and poisoned my mind. There is just something about (try to accept) her, I think that I love her. No, I told him I didn’t want to see his, “prison pussy.” Ah, it ain’t the way it used to be, and so on. As far as I know, they are all dead (you’ve gotta’ humor ‘em). That’s why I twinkle (I can’t tell them apart). Whatever it is/was, it stopped the flow. All this, just from going to the taco stand? Do you know the symbolism of the self? We aren’t fittin’ to sit up in there (we’re sick of it). You took up too much time, energy, etc. There is nothing that we can do about it. Well, it finally happened. Try rocking, a little bit harder. And it was the largest open faced clock in the world. I’d like my life a great deal, if it were otherwise. These are the rumors, so far. There was a transformation. She was a self mutilator (for real). Stick it in, there! I am the mule’s wounds. Hippies, no longer screw. The little fish, they swam away. It’s a result of very weak hands (grip strength). My mid 90’s trouble, proved the depth of my selfishness. It was right across the street from us, but I don’t think we ever noticed it. That’s a long way to drive, for a hamburger. She ended up on Park Street, so I’m told. The hummingbird got caught inside of her pink panties, out on the clothesline. Then, I got sick. Everyone asked the same questions. Your wizardry is just silliness, stop being silly, man. I sniffed the wrong kind of inhalants (I’m rushing/I’m Russian!) As far as I know, we all used to walk around the open air, pedestrian mall… Smoosh down some magazines, and catalogs (smell some shoes).