Saturday, July 16, 2005

009

Curds and whey, curds and whey. We had some sick sex plans, they didn’t work out. Someday, I’ll be better able to explain myself. We weren’t kidding, then. All that I seem to be able to do, is sleep. Miracles with lighting, not lightning. Do you know the real horrors of depression? Listen to the neighborhood kids, yelling off in the distance. Analyze, over cocktails. Why can’t I get to what I’ve go to do? I’ve never felt my softness this way. The car sits in the driveway, like a dead animal. Going onward. I picked some hardened mucus out of my ear. Don’t make me sit through this. The answer is always, no. A seriph made love to me. I grew tired of her inverted nipples. There is no explanation for any of my behavior. I need to be on drugs, but, alas, I’m not. Something smells horrible, I’m trying to be, more. Become superior, if possible (try, anyway). I’ve lost the ability to perform “the dance of death.” The other side of the paper probably can’t be used. The amusement park, is closed, for good. There are so many more distractions, now. I couldn’t even choose the damn, title. Our focus is on the cash. There is no lasting pleasure. Something is rotting, nearby. It’s really, really dangerous. Be obsessed with your adopted town, because you hate it. Honorable, yet, defunct. There are psychological reasons. Unfortunately, we’re never alone. Wasting time, may be the only thing left to do. We will all, fail (get used to it). Lesbians called me names. Why can’t any of us do anything about the predicaments that we find ourselves in? Just try a little bit harder. So many years of nothing to do. Bite the pop bottles! Find out what you don’t want to do. More shit is breaking. There is absolutely nothing to do. The cans were crushed and thrown over there. All bottles/cans, must be returned. It’s like the sociopath’s slip stitch. She was the one using her tongue. The bowl was broken, accidentally. The plug is falling out of the outlet. The dream of measuring feet. Some advertisement women, are seductive. The lower floors are unfinished. Know what to look for. Make your way back up, now. Shit on my shoe, again. Former decades keep invading the current one. I have no senses to speak of, anymore. It makes it interesting, by tearing everything apart. Pursue virtue, or else. We’re stuck here, and must do all that we can. Stop listening to music, for your own good. They make it too easy for us. My shitty life, is full of nothing. I will never get over it. Off we went to the lawn mower parade. Stop short, try to switch gears, do as I say. Who the hell is keeping track of all this, anyway? Someone let out a loud utterance. The four dimensional, International Festival, began and ended. No greatest hits… No more fucking (ever). The powerlines go all the way across the parking lot. It should all be in the upcoming version. Define it, soundly. This will surely destroy me. Did I really do what I did? I didn’t do anything with any ladies shoes! This will never be in there, a part of that. The issue is my lack of concern. It isn’t even done. The damn kid scribbled all over the book. Half of all of it, seems to be lost. Come on now, git! Charlie said I was useless. What the hell does “cool” mean? I’ve got to get it out of me. Where are we going, anyway? I’ll tell you now, in all honesty, that this could become a problem. Tall tree swoop downs, a hockey player in heat. Please, hurry, stop fooling yourself. My ear heard unhuman sounds. Now is then, dig? You, too, will be afraid. My hair, falling out. Push your penis into the plushness of the stuffed animal. It’s as if I were caught, you know. A spiders web of deceit, was sketched. Once it’s typeset for the final time… Refuse to work. We know what we are, but we’d rather not know such things. She’s naughty, she’s devilish. My life, is for the most part, nonexistent. Those songs were all prerecorded (mediocre). What can any of us do? Study mathematics, or else. Strain and push, half hovering, over the toilet. Listen closely to those beautiful background vocals. What kind of lead did they use? Someone out there is going to wind up sucking your dick. Jelly feels like pussy. What is first and foremost on most people’s lists? You are in the book. Some big contest? The fortunate know how fortunate they are. Day and night, are one. My main problem, is myself. They use the cheapest possible wood. Go ahead, be crazy. I don’t know if I like change, or not. George used to put the donuts into the cases. It was one of my more bizarre pronouncements. Damn those lesbians. Heal the dog, by all means. If only this were “automatic writing.” I’ve been found out. Automatic pencil sharpeners (in cars). All our dreams are drained out, like pus from some sore. We’re cutting too close! Relent, relent to me… Get the secret code. We ate hamburgers and drank beer, at the old Devil’s Halo Bar. Sure looks nice, all curled up like that (mmm-hmm). Blood on the pain (individuated sorrow). Don’t talk about fire, understand the carpeting. This is only the contour of the arc. Start the damn school. Hell is better than this. Nothing can save me now. If it weren’t for our whims and fancies, nothing would happen. Don’t, under any circumstances, give up without trying. No more caring. You too, have been, “studied.” I can’t even move, anymore. Well, I guess I miss her, some. You’ll get caught, eventually. There is nothing to twirl. My armpits smelled exactly like hers. We shouldn’t have done what we did! Called crazy, fat, and many other things. Surge into the excess, be thrilled by loneliness. Do whatever the hell you want. It isn’t edible (the odor, is horrible). The tracks converged, and several poems were written. Chew more carefully. Pus in the scabs (my mind). I somehow imagined parts of the town, that were never there. Obscurity can land you in places where you don’t want to be. It feels like dying (getting this book written, and published). They’re squeezable.



What I thought was so great, really wasn’t. State Fair, baby, State Fair (depressed). We just want a chance, and there aren’t any. I want to phone you. Must go further. Nobody knew the neighbors there, either. Scram! Her business cards were cheap (a sign). Our lives are like grandma’s old music boxes. Contemplate the plumbing fixtures. Well, I suppose you could say that I’m another Scout, gone wrong (somehow). I cried when I looked in the chest full of old puppet’s. Don’t blame her, she’s still under the impression that these things do themselves. Serious, is the only way to be, babycakes. It’ll just get bigger and bigger (the phenomenon). My baby doll, my sweet pea. You are going to have to use bleep buttons on me, because I no longer give a shit. They’ll outlive you and out-live you (the rich). Does it rub you the wrong way, like the cat that turned evil? It’s as if we’re being punished. She was as Swedish as those candy fish. That’s the challenge, catching them, doing what they do, in the bathroom. Don’t let me in (the in group). Cremation is the only option, now. We’re never leaving home. I’ve started to repeat myself. Those elaborate canes belonged to people who died. We got the horse feed. I can’t believe we’re out of gas, again. I looked for her house, couldn’t find it. A lot of lessons, to be learned. There was a half of a town there. Some things are perfect. He’s still living out on Blair Mill Road. It all happened too late to matter. These legalities will not stop me. We were desperate for experiences we would never have. People are hiding out. Get in lock step with their beat, or else. The torment will continue. A pimp looked me over like I was black angus beef. I stole the junkie hotel towels, didn’t touch the soaps. I too, think up scenarios, make big plans, think fast. We sat very still. We got off the train, drunk, and stumbled into “dynamic” Mr. President’s night club. Lo, and behold, just that, lo, and behold. There was a real pimp, there, in purple velvet. For a summary of act one, see the epilogue. I can’t duplicate that. A hat you can’t take. Her name is Athena Aphrodite! Into the bath tub, for privacy. Somebody has to keep track of the things that we didn’t/don’t. The snakes turned into shit, the shit turned into snakes. Two nights in the “Downtowner.” A long delivery, eh? There was an awful lot of confusion in the drug store, today. Someone would see you. For the record, I simply can’t be broke anymore. We got our tits tangled together. Illegal activities, are occurring. For the most part, I suck. Add in another fifty (be impersonal). Shelby, get a room, plan your attack. Last year, was a season in hell, in itself. I can’t remember the stove. Use charts, and diagrams, show us exactly where and what, it is. You are not that other person. It’s only fair, only fair (tantamount to forlornness). Get out the wrong side of the van. Not on the books! Every fluid, with it’s corresponding smell. It is another, “life as a b movie, thing.” Be like the old man who never leaves his house (grumpy, subdued, isolated, strange). New York is like a batcave/superdome. As I walked away, I had some thoughts. Get into that kitchen, and perform those functions. Most of the tanks are gone, things couldn’t get any worse. I have to piece together the last year and a half, well, the garbage pails are different. The dead rockstar talked to her, from a poster on the wall. I was told to go ahead and offend every last one of them. Another make or break year, broken. Make philosophy into policy. One of his claws fell off. Call the toll free number! Don’t have any needs. Stream of consciousness, eh? Heidi is in here. How about, river of foolishness? The lottery is fixed. If I kick the blinds, in just such a way, the light that comes into the room, shines on the wall in such a way, as to resemble a slide show. Don’t believe their claims of, “huge savings.” Ink on your hands, no coordination. There is really no way. Be anti-family, show things the way they really are. Let me rub it, slip into a new mode (it’s always a crisis, and then, I fell). Pretend to be a cowboy. Every day, I scrape up against it, and wish I could mount it. Go overboard, on the learning. My big toe is neurotic. None of us can handle it, what was written in the book. She lost her plumb, threw off the time and number lines. Perhaps, dinosaurs, are an invention of toy companies. Oh, there will be good times, but not for us. Emily (just checking)! All we do, is not enough, what is easy, contains no rewards. Semantics took over, to know yourself, is impossible. Shine your face up, greasy (it’s about consistency). I refute it, by referring to Idaho. Indecency reigns, in this day and age. Give an instance, when the fish were swimming upwards. Try to recall, the impossible coherence, the enclosed, self addressed, stamped envelopes. They are not going to make dolls, out of us. Towel chewing (anticipation). Save us, from worse than this. Play your tuba, with your mouth closed. My dashboard is adorned and festooned with saints, made out of plasticene. She tests the waters, first. A creature rose out of the marsh. You be the judge. Existence is a scratch, there is no way of knowing. You screwed that thing to the ceiling. Um, the fruit, if unpicked, falls off the tree. Make a triumphant sound, like a cash register. Oh, just let it all collapse, over there (scream louder). My thought has corroded, there are no excuses, it must be shifted into focus… These optical illusions are more deceiving than they used to be. Don’t you fuck with me! Oh, the abomination! The grief inherent in this life, and it’s sauce. It’s on your finger. All of my dreams are gone, forgive me, while I continue on, regardless. I should just leave it behind. They keep cutting down all the trees. Give me the money, before I go crazy for good, and for real. I’m (we’re) dying, in the wrong way(s). The numbers aren’t corresponding. It’s silk handkerchiefs and gourmet food, for them. The book was only my dissertation on being. A lot of objects can fit up a human ass. Nothing good is ever going to happen, to/for, the likes of us. It just gave/gives, me something to do. More than any other, that’s the one I… Maybe I’ll never think the right things. The old scarecrow did a slow and peculiar jig, and then disappeared. In this particular scene, how should I be feeling, inside? Those were the grades and scores, that I received. I will never discuss my shame, with you. The way we fake and pretend, you’d think we’d be more successful. We’re all a different book, written in a different language. Pinch off a few pounds, for the upcoming dog show. Steal the shovel, the fire helmet. Prove it! This, as we know, is why I fail. I often wonder, if I’ve gone too far. I think that she really screwed something up. Be gentle, be sage? The devil came after me, with a moist sponge. We die, so what (why does it bother us so much?)? There are no special words. I didn’t go far enough, west. They see right through me, it’s not that hard to do. Do it, like they do it, or wind up like me (a warning). We’re always at the bottom, climbing up. I can feel it in my arms. I got worse, it keeps starting over. Do we really know what we’re doing (we just can’t believe it)? It’s got to work, and it isn’t working. Blood, came out of my mouth. Justice was swift, I went down. We looked around for you, but you weren’t there. It’s going to end up being a very long trip, indeed. He used to put honey in his ass, and do things in the booths. One of them, began screaming, and pounding on the walls! It’s like a cloverleaf pattern, sometimes. Flick the crisis, out of your black box.