Saturday, July 16, 2005

003



The dunce ain’t getting’ no smarter. Yes, just add it onto the end. Know that the layer of slime, is still there. Be gruesomely imaginative, or else. Have a clue, please, have some idea. How could I just lay there? There is no such thing as fun, for us. They will set out traps for you, to manipulate you. We’re down (it wasn’t hard). Listen to the last gasps. The face is flushed, the heart, still. Evidently, I’m going through some conflict. Let the bells keep ding-dong’ing in my head. It all got so stupid, so damn fast (oi, oi, oi). The peace accord will not last. When uprooted, we find our true place in the order of things. My failures don’t leave any room for redemption. Awards belong in bottom drawers, covered in dust. Graze with the animals you set out to pasture. What happened to the gin in the cupboard? We live in the shadow of the water tower. We’re in the Brotherhood of Tired Actors, Inc. Everyone knows that it’s temporary. I want to stroke you (thrust, thrust, thrust)! Remember the mortgage payment. The Mexicans planted the grass. They hid behind the bushes, people say, and do, strange things, during a crisis. No death, not tonight! Like two dog’s in heat (meow)… It’s too far gone to fix (myself). You can’t just get through it, unscathed. They insist on free shipping. I pretended to be a woman. Stupidity is reinforced. The snorts and grunts, must cease. The biological clock, stops, once we’re born. I so want to touch your essence, stroke your legs. Scolded, pristine and giddy, grueling and draining ( I am you, twice removed). Our eyes are pretty bright, to have been dead for so long. Scratched onto the mirror of the bathroom: pussy rides dick (followed by a phone number). The best is something, something, something. I never got over adolescence. A movie (another) about making a movie. The real sounds of weakness (trembling breath/voices). See, you went and drugged yourself up. We’re the grim. Writer (re-writer), reader (re-reader). If only I could write about disenfranchisement. He was about to pull some stupid stunt. I’m very cross with you (in the past). It all fell apart, you felt nothing. We are what we have been working towards. Be scary, fucked up, dangerous. Was it only indigestion? As for the horror of death, why go into it? The elementary school has been pitch black at night, for two straight days. Things change very abruptly, sometimes for the better, most times, for the worse. Tiny called me an ambivalent asshole. Now, the dog is dead, and I ain’t got nobody else. Right or wrong (pick one). Mathematics, finally made known. Keep up with the violins. The days of poetic frenzy, are long since, past. See what she saw, know what she knew. It’s all so fake, so uneven. She is in my essence. Go out (golly!). Light as a feather, soon, we’ll be going back into our cocoon’s. It has been proven, conclusively, that some time has elapsed (false). The margin work never did get done (blame the dismal gloom).The cancer missile pinpricks from behind, reminded me of what I’ve got to do. Strife and pain (stand up). She could only eat the yams that smelled, or tasted like, penises. Squeeze, stroke, pet, wound, scar, burn. It tastes like fresh beef (her legs). We can’t live our lives the way that we want to. Insomnia got the best of me. The whole writing thing, is just another phase I’m going through. We learn in time, that the whole world, is not in our hands. Will we become as obsessed as we did last time? Too many damn movies have been viewed. I used to think at a fever’s pitch, now, I hardly think at all. There are consequences for these things we’re doing, and not doing. Before my mind was lost, I had one (twenty nine ounces of pork). They did it (or did they?). As he gave them a “hug of love,” he used to slide his hands down into their panties, and squeeze. In the final analysis, the truth is never pleasant. The leaf blower sounded like a swarm of angry killer bee’s. Annie got hold of Fred’s adams apple, twisted it. Long trips, motels, sideshows, strangers, terrible and troubling dreams. The last orange has been thrown, and splattered against the wall. We can’t do anything about it, can we? They tell me I shanked it. Now we understand, which is a little too late. Be unusual, but don’t get caught. We’ve forgotten how things really change (they are completely torn up, and there is no longer any sign of it). The sacred versus the profane, has been won by the latter. I finally threw out those pantyhose that I stole. Who was smoking dope in the shower last night? I meant to say something about the rooming house, which no longer exists. People will still continue to do what they do (after that). It hasn’t killed me yet, but it wants to (what makes me stronger). Bleed me blind, and sign my body. What was on that small tape? And if I should not survive, refer to this. It’s a repetitive buildup, to nothing (robotic concepts). If you should stop studying, your grades will go down. It was too good of a thing (the basket weaving championships). Stay the fuck away from “writers retreats.” How you fail, tells more than how you succeed. My baldness shames me. Make some more strange noises. Kitch (I’d like the money, in cash)! We know what it’s like to be trapped, we too, used to leave our toys around the living room. It’s a lonely, lousy, miserable life. No one will tell you what happened. The “worst thing that can happen,” can get pretty bad. The first person I talked to was Norwegian. Pardon my transgression. We’ll see you in the morning, silly. I’m a total nerd, lost. Our ad hoc arguments are the only things holding up the theories. We used that neighborhood to turn around, once. This is wrong.



The teeter totter toppled, we all fell down. It is all unknown, like his uncanny transformation. Did you mistake the blue with the gray? I tried to put everything that is, and isn’t, into this. Failure is better than success (figure it out). She had the pot, the bulbs, the dirt, the whole nine yards. I’m the best (you’ll see for yourselves, but I’m letting you in on it, early). I’m telling you, if there is a god, s/he talks to me, and these are his/her words (laugh if you want, but be polite, motherfucker). Everything was bent at a forty five degree angle, the windmill was going crazy. Let me off of this Plexiglas desk. There is a room, and things are currently occurring, inside of it. Fascinate the bored, it isn’t so hard. They never tear things down there (which is a good thing). It sounded like a tank, full of some kind of gas, being emptied. There is blood all over something, somewhere. We wish that we would have thought of too many goddamn things. Drive by the octagon house (no pictures were taken, of this). One day, I started hearing voices (words), and wrote them all down. Connect the dots, and make a mint (sometimes). Murky ponds cast unclear reflections, leak out juices. We want to breathe again, after the breath is gone. Her penis slid into me, so easily. When I saw that mistake, on that one page that I had “corrected,” well, I flew into a rage (I snapped). Don’t drink (or, be fat). Use words, with a function. The suicidal are the best people, always (but don’t let them hang around too long). She knew what men wanted, and then some (old gap tooth). Don’t throw anything away (you’ll miss it). Someone barged into somebody else’s room. Nobody sees me walking, because I don’t exist when I’m walking. This is the song we turn up, loud. A Pisces is a cold, unfeeling fish (my wife). The old curse of some foolish thing, had some of us, in it’s snares. More than ever, now, I’d have to say I’m stupid, or being stupid, which amounts to the same thing. I shrink, like those things we used to bake in the oven. Wretches, utter wretches. There are footprints all over my writings. Plato died at eighty. The fairy was rehabilitated, so we were told. It’s another miserable February, up here. Go for the gold, settle for the bronze. The premonitions were very bizarre. They will never hire me (especially not now). It doesn’t seem long, or relevant enough (as to the latter part, crazy). It’s supposed to be all the stuff that’s missing, or what that inspires. It’s like a practical joke that I played (alone). I decided to go insane, to be able to deal with all this. Some force, or power, has taken control of me. We (the us) should end. Taste the cigarette, experience awe, and reverence. When will the “right time” be? There will be no rematch, my wrongdoing haunts me, to this day (like high school). Glean a rub into the faux silk, remove your false teeth, first. I have absolutely no idea, what I’m doing. Shove your dingle berry mustard! I began sweeping, frantically, and in vain. Create a fucking thing. We became punch lines. The cup fell out of the cupboard. I deny what is true. We’ve all been so well tamed. Go for it, use India ink. A live snake, slithered out of her vagina. This is why I suffer. I waited too long to snap the picture, as usual. Comply with their demands, sort of. The shelving must have been left there. We’re moody, standoffish, silent, cold, aloof, secretive, bleached, weak (up the ante). What are we waiting for? If I kill myself, I kill myself. Observe, get it down, that’s it. We are the puppet’s! Never before, has the bad, been quite this bad. It appeared as if bombs were going off. Fruit on the vine, fair prices, lost love. Take forever away. The odds can’t even be measured. It’s lost, despondent, miserable, used. It’s nothing but tar, rats, and snake oil, for the likes of us. Put the mitt onto your hand. Somebody took their shoes off. If it isn’t here, it isn’t. We all have to tow the line, but the line is invisible. Prove them wrong. You will suffer, horribly. It’s not anything that anyone, will ever understand. Wince, and fall backwards (head can’t stay upright). We wish it was the end. We’re hurting! Chew the pig ear! Ham and egg’s? Years of talking about nothing. I don’t think that I’ve ever been to a game. Access the latest, up to date, useless shit. I need to start doing what he did. Permit me this one indulgence, chalk it up to immaturity, inexperience. I’m an asshole, I never meant for this to happen. Wonder why you’re disturbed, look within yourselves. The passage of the years, dulls us (considerably). Proud of it/of this? Oh, yes, laconic and frail. Use the utilitarian calculus. I don’t think that I have ever been myself (walls, bars, and barriers, will keep me in). It was the best fish fry, ever (I never loved her)! What documents do they have to submit. It’s like, lunar. They were rhetorical protests, new kinds of establishing shots, one room school house taunting. Cross the street, no fear, make it mean something. Feel the cold chill, of nothingness. The police put a stop to our foolishness. In my dreams, I live. They want you to perform a little dance for them. Go to the bus depot, just to rest. The method, misplaced. See, I’ve made mistakes, when I thought I was doing what was right. Don’t mess with the assertiveness class students, please. The gelatin is setting, something terrible is happening. College was a mistake. The pillow looks like a thirteen year olds ass, in the position that it’s in (hmm…). Death dreams, and urgency… give up the ghost.



Fasten your seatbelt. He claimed that he couldn’t read, but he was only dyslexic. Stay on the stellar half of those types of things. Our heads are all too often, all too vacant (the ordinary pain of the materialist). Oh, the things we’ve got hidden! I clenched my fist, and pulled a muscle. Corrode, and flap a lot (you are him). I do what I can, but it’s never enough. The obvious is like a plastic overlay to some kind of physics lecture. Go into the science room, why should we live our lives in fear? You are probably better off, flippant. Become a machine, take anything, be desperate. I asked for help, and was told to leave. I’m the last to hear the old news. Now you see, baby, then, of course, you don’t. Radiation was not a part of my long range plan! I must have done something wrong (or right), a long time ago. I tried to fling it, beyond the pale limitations of geometry. The tricks are used/spent. College was like showing off new dance steps to young, impressionable girls. So close, and yet (hiccup) so far. I can’t wait until the paragraphs are combined. If she’s getting us confused, I’m a lot of trouble. It goes on too long (went). This, too, is very difficult to read (hard on the eyes). Who the hell is fucking with the lawn chairs in the backyard? Check the fuses, look at the tablecloth, pass out in the broom closet. As for the boredom of forever, we know all about it. What is periwinkle? I want to stop my digestive system, entirely. Liquid explanations for the look in her eye. The entity made fools of all of us. The vision, through this blindness, can’t be seen. It’s no longer a brick and ivy town, which pissed us off. We have to hurry. The levee itself, was just a possibility. They were like non-combatant sex judges, riding in on whirlwinds, wearing cheap t-shirts. We know what we’re afraid of. The teapot blew my head off, right about the time I dropped the bourbon bottle. The letter is the worse for wear. The Foley artist could only draw/paint smiley faces. Touch down/airport, we wade in the pond/lake/flood control project. The car was locked up in long term storage. We were all insane, we still are, but it’s a lot different now. Your current fears will fly away, in the place of those. We’re too much alike. Not one person made a comment, not that I wanted anybody to. Go ad nauseum, be the way you were (energetic). It’s all distorted, someone or something, is in the rafters. We’ll see, only time will tell. Flavor the artificial flavors, more in keeping with reality. We know not what we know. My life is like living through a dream/nightmare. The joint was sparked up, and smoked. We’re all so unsure, now. They jostled the pie case. We’re talking, “imaginary people.” It’s not for me to decide whether or not this is a “masterpiece.” Self confidence, is self delusion. It’s ruined! Get into somebody else’s love letterhead. Rub it, haunt me, show it, scream. Like the slaughterhouse experience? The suffering continues, still. Etch it onto the glassy surface (mind). We draw our a’s the funny way. Suzanne, almost got us arrested. A flash, and then… well… It doesn’t matter, anyway. I tried to help her, but such things are impossible. He lived in virtually every part of the town. It’s all, always, the same old, boring things. I don’t know everything there is to know about everything. Explode into the fame pool, like a goddamn champion. I can still see the words in the eraser dust. Rooms full of whatever’s there. Raid the knitter’s compound. Steve’s prayer: Lord, allow me to screw the girls who would not ordinarily, do so. Avoid the creep with the overbite. The truth is a real shit squeeze. Her pants were soiled at the orthodontists. I never would have thought of freezing the milk. Me and my impulse control problems. Come out of your offices, and face the bleeding fulcrum of the day. You and I could have been each others treats. Only the best stuff was supposed to get in. The birds make do, we don’t, or can’t. All the alleys are gone. The tree did communicate to me, it’s like the lion and the paw. We’re arborists now, but only with the oaks. I never asked to be your lover, boy. Oh, so foul (it makes a difference, what we do). Cannonballs and etch a sketch, dumplings, scars and rain. Put it all into the pot. Look back, unabashedly. I like your looks, pixie. It all has to be jazzed up, or else. How to get to Chestnut Street? There was a rusty shopping cart in the median. Sometimes, your indolence starts to affect you. The underclassmen have been fricasseed! You can tell, just by looking at her hands, while she’s reaching for the parking ticket. I never did go and buy a damn thesaurus. He took a cab, once (the expense). In another life, I was a eunuch for a tribe of Amazon women. The commercials and ads, are cooler/better than the TV shows and magazines. No, I used a special type of spacing (to the publisher). Try to understand the confabulation. Don’t eat the water chestnuts. We spent too much time at the drive-in. It won’t add up the way I think it will, now. Retain your evenhandedness. I flew into an absolute frenzy. That cunt on the appeals court, should step down. I said that I didn’t belong here, once, a long time ago. If it pisses you off, good, it means I’ve done my job (log your complaints somewhere else). Most times, it isn’t worth it, but not all. There was something there before. He laughed out loud when they ran him off the road. Not one of those know it all assholes, knows a goddamn, fucking thing! It’s cattle call’s, bowling pins, fireworks, firearms, and precious innuendo. The stratosphere, was complaining. Most, will never know (the angry hard-on).